Miny & Mo value our customers and respect your privacy. We collect information about you through our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
- What kind of the personal information we collect about you
- Why we collect it and how we use it
- When we may share it with third parties
- How to update or correct your information
- How to seek access to your information
- How we safeguard your information
If our website provides any links to other sites, please be aware that Miny & Mo is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you, including (but not limited to) your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other contacts details, when you visit our website, register with our website, place an online order, save your information with us online or contact us with a question or concern.
In order to facilitate purchases we also request financial information (like credit card number and expiration date). No credit card details are retained under any circumstances.
You may also provide information to us when you complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition, and participate in forums or when you communicate with us by e-mail, telephone, via social media or in writing.
Whether you supply us with the personal information requested is voluntary. However, if the information required is not provided, this may hinder or inhibit us from providing our services.
Why we collect it and how we use it
The primary purpose for which we collect information about you is to provide you with the products and services you have requested. We also collect and use information for the purposes set out below.
- To process and fulfil your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions
- To administer and fulfil our promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyse trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you if necessary
- To investigate any complaints or concerns you may have, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of the Miny & Mo terms and conditions of use or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity.
Disclosure of the information we collect
Your personal information will be collected, used, disclosed, managed and stored in accordance with this policy. We will not disclose personal information to any other companies or persons, except:
- Where we have your consent
- To our suppliers in order to supply their service
- Where we need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested
- Where we need to send your information to companies that are contracted to Miny & Mo, such as, IT service providers, service providers, web developers, marketing agencies, and finance companies
- To conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- To protect our rights or property
- To enforce our terms and conditions and/or
- To act in the interest of our company, customers or others.
Updating or correcting your information
We endeavour to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can update or correct your personal information by logging into your account via the Miny & Mo website and updating your details.
Where personal information is no longer required by us, it will be destroyed or de-identified.
Seeking access to your information
Subject to certain exceptions set out in the Privacy Act, you have the right to seek access to and update the personal information we hold about you.
To seek access to personal information we hold about you, please contact us on the details below. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
Our website uses "Cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our website and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalise your online browsing and shopping experience.
Security of your personal information
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. Miny & Mo limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. In addition, it is our policy to never store your credit card information.
When you enter your personal information on our website we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. Where an online retailer uses SSL technology, at the checkout the online retailer serves and your PC encrypts everything that you enter into your computer, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address. When it is encrypted, generally other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping the information private while it is being transmitted.
To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look for the Norton SSL Logo to the right of the cart page, if this is in place then the SSL is active. To double check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https".
Miny & Mo is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or complaints about how we collect, use, disclose, manage or store your personal information, or you wish to access to your personal information, please contact us in any of the following ways:
- Use the Contact Us function on the Miny & Mo website,
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Phone us on 0800 646 966