Queenstown Trails Full Day Supported Bike Tour for Two
This full day supported biking adventure lets you really experience the stunning surrounds of the Queenstown Trails and Wakatipu Basin. You’ll be picked up from your Queenstown accommodation and delivered to Queenstown Bay. Here you are given thorough directions, a map and trail tips before setting off on your ride following the shore of Lake Wakatipu to the Frankton Marina. After a morning tea stop at the historic Boatshed Cafe we drive you to the heart of the Wakatipu Basin for more scenic riding. Pause for a picnic lunch in historic Arrowtown, then set off biking along the beautiful Arrow and Kawarau Rivers to the Historic Kawarau Suspension Bridge. Finish with a short ride through to Gibbston Valley and enjoy a relaxing wine tasting and cheesery visit. Sit back and relax while we drive you back to your Queenstown accommodation.
- This experience includes a Queenstown Trails Full Day Supported Bike Tour for two people that can be catered to any level of rider and is well supported along the way
- Approximate biking distance is 30kms - all off-road. Available Oct-Apr only
- Please provide heights for bike sizing
- Pick up is from 9 Duke Street as standard, with shuttles leaving at the stated departure times
- To confirm your booking and pick up location please call or email us directly
This experience is available in the Queenstown area.
Your gift recipient will receive all the necessary booking information in their gift box to enable them to book directly with their chosen experience provider.
They will have 12 months in which to redeem their gift card for this awesome experience.