Christchurch Icelandic Horse Trek’s Beach Ride for Two
Ever want to ride along a beautiful sandy beach? Are you keen to help catch, groom and saddle up your horse? Saddle up for the most wonderful adventure, across some of the South Island’s most magnificent nature. You’ll feel safe on the small, stocky Icelandic Horses, with their unique and comfortable gait called tölt. This two-hour trek takes you along a stunning beach on the north shores of Christchurch, along the tidal Brooklands Lagoon and through an evergreen pine forest. This is for those with previous experience so you’ll really get to have a good old gallop. You’ll also both get a stylish Christchurch Icelandic Horse Treks t-shirt to take home.
- This experience includes a Beach Ride for two adults
- Riders need to have previous horse riding experience and need to be confident to direct and stop the horse and be able to trot
- Riders must be 16 years +
- This experience includes 2 hours on the horse
- Max weight of riders 100 kg
- Safety helmet and wet weather gear is supplied
- For FAQ’s visit icelandichorsetreks.co.nz
This experience is available in Christchurch.
Your gift recipient will receive all the necessary booking information in their gift box to enable them to book directly with their chosen experience provider.
They will have 12 months in which to redeem their gift card for this awesome experience.